Here you will find a listing of some commonly asked questions about Fellowship Baptist Church…
- What should I expect if I attend a church service? – On Sundays at 10:30, we all gather together for worship. The song portion of our service lasts for about 20 minutes, while the remainder of the time is spent listening to Bible preaching.
- Is it okay to bring my children into the Worship service? – Yes, this is not a problem. For the younger children we have a service just for them, we call it Junior Church. We believe that the older children need to be in the Worship service with their parents. We also provide a nursery during every service.
- What version of Bible the do you use? – We teach and preach from the King James Bible. We believe that for the English speaking people, it is the inspired, preserved Word of God.
- What type of music can I expect to hear? – We sing many of the traditional hymns and songs of the faith. We regularly sing songs such as; Amazing Grace, The Old Rugged Cross, There is Power in the Blood, To God Be the Glory, etc…
- Is there a dress standard at your church? – There is no specific dress code for those attending our service. We do however, teach and preach that our dress should honor the Lord and follow the Bible.
- How big is Fellowship Baptist Church? – At the time of this writing, we have any where from 50 – 60 people who attend on Sunday morning.
- What type of preaching will I hear? -Preaching is the center of the worship service. You will hear expository verse by verse preaching, topical messages, and on Wednesday nights you will be involved in open discussion Bible Study.
- Who leads the church? – While we believe that the church itself is the final authority in all matters of church government, we realize God has given us a pastor to lead us. He is assisted by the deacons of the church.